Strategic alliances are probably the most overlooked form of offline marketing and, yet, they’re one of the most powerful. Here’s why…
According to studies in the U.S. by Booz, Allen & Hamilton, in the past 25 years, the number of alliances has grown by…
…25% each year. There’s good reason for that kind of growth. There are a host of benefits to these types of relationships, including:
- Saving money on shared expenses,
- Expanding your customer base,
- Utilizing on a partner’s expertise in a given area,
- Having a trusted advisor, and
- Capitalizing on another company’s size or prestige.
So, I’m curious: Who do you have an alliance with…and how is it benefiting you both?